* oort 0.02 and nnmaildir
@ 2001-04-22 18:22 Jost Krieger
From: Jost Krieger @ 2001-04-22 18:22 UTC (permalink / raw)

Are there any known problems with nnmaildir and Oort 0.02 ?
I just started with both of them and can't get nnmaildir
running:-)

Just checking for any known stuff, if it isn't known, I'll
provide lots of detaal ...

Jost
--
| Jost.Krieger@ruhr-uni-bochum.de      Please help stamp out spam! |
| Postmaster, JAPH, resident answer machine          am RZ der RUB |