* Gnus CVS repository
@ 2006-08-04 20:46 Frank Schmitt
From: Frank Schmitt @ 2006-08-04 20:46 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

Are there really no changes in Gnus CVS since April 19 or has the
repository moved and http://www.gnus.org/distribution.html not been
updated?

Greetings,
Frank

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough

* Re: Gnus CVS repository
@ 2006-08-04 21:43 ` Andreas Seltenreich
From: Andreas Seltenreich @ 2006-08-04 21:43 UTC (permalink / raw)

Frank Schmitt <ich@frank-schmitt.net> writes:

> Are there really no changes in Gnus CVS since April 19 or has the
> repository moved and http://www.gnus.org/distribution.html not been
> updated?

Works for me:

| ~/gnus$ sed q trunk/lisp/ChangeLog
| 2006-07-31  Katsumi Yamaoka  <yamaoka@jpl.org>

Maybe you glanced at the top-level ChangeLog? That would explain the
April 19...

| ~/gnus$ sed q trunk/ChangeLog
| 2006-04-19  Reiner Steib  <Reiner.Steib@gmx.de>

regards,
andreas

* Re: Gnus CVS repository
@ 2006-08-04 22:12   ` Frank Schmitt
From: Frank Schmitt @ 2006-08-04 22:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Andreas Seltenreich <andreas+ding@gate450.dyndns.org> writes:

> Frank Schmitt <ich@frank-schmitt.net> writes:
>
>> Are there really no changes in Gnus CVS since April 19 or has the
>> repository moved and http://www.gnus.org/distribution.html not been
>> updated?
>
> Works for me:
>
> | ~/gnus$ sed q trunk/lisp/ChangeLog
> | 2006-07-31  Katsumi Yamaoka  <yamaoka@jpl.org>
>
> Maybe you glanced at the top-level ChangeLog? That would explain the
> April 19...
>
> | ~/gnus$ sed q trunk/ChangeLog
> | 2006-04-19  Reiner Steib  <Reiner.Steib@gmx.de>

Indeed, you are right. I was surprised, as I did cvs update and didn't
get anything. I was quite sure that I didn't update from CVS since May,
but it seems I was wrong. False alarm.