* disable save msgs
@ 2005-10-19 11:19 Uwe Brauer
From: Uwe Brauer @ 2005-10-19 11:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hello

When I write a mail using mail-mode, using save-buffer returns me a
name of file in which the mail should be saved in.

Now when I write a mail using gnus-message-mode, and I use save
buffers, then automatically the message gets saved in the draft group.
I don't like this behaviour since I usually hit the save-buffers
function without intention and therefore fill up my draft group.

Can this behaviour be changed?

Thanks

Uwe Brauer

* Re: disable save msgs
@ 2006-04-13  8:12 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2006-04-13  8:12 UTC (permalink / raw)

Uwe Brauer <oub@mat.ucm.es> writes:

> Now when I write a mail using gnus-message-mode, and I use save
> buffers, then automatically the message gets saved in the draft group.
> I don't like this behaviour since I usually hit the save-buffers
> function without intention and therefore fill up my draft group.

When you send the message, it'll be removed from the draft group, so
it shouldn't fill up.