From: Frank Schmitt <ich@frank-schmitt.net>
Subject: Re: after connecting to my news server I see only "0: nndraft:drafts"
Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2005 14:40:11 +0200	[thread overview]

makwak <makwak@wp.pl> writes:

> Hallo.  problem is as in the subject.  The only variable I set in my
> .emacs is: (setq gnus-select-method '(nntp "news.task.gda.pl")) The
> problem does not seem to be related to news server, because visiting
> the same news server with slrn I can see many groups.
>
> What might be the problem?

Gnus only shows the groups you are subscribed to and which include some
unread messages by default. L adds those which you are subscribed to and
which contain no new messages.

You can find the answer to your question in the FAQ which should help
you with many other common problems, too. See http://my.gnus.org/faq

,----

`----

--
Did you ever realize how much text fits in eighty columns? If you now consider
that a signature usually consists of up to four lines, this gives you enough