* pgnus 0.69 problem with long recipient list
@ 1999-01-05  1:37 Doug Bagley
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Doug Bagley @ 1999-01-05  1:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Someone sent me an email with a long (30 recipients) To: header.
pgnus 0.69 hangs reading this mail, but pgnus 0.66 doesn't.  I spent
some time fiddling around testing it, so I'm sure it's a real problem
and not my allergy medicine causing hallucinations.  Through a fumble
finger mistake I lost the mail, and I'm unable to reproduce the
problem just by faking up a similar one.  It must have been some
peculiar combination of the headers plus the long recipient list.  If
I can reproduce it again, I'll send a better report.

Cheers,
Doug
--
To continue press any key.