* marks in INBOX and other groups suddenly gone
@ 2005-12-21 20:08 Joakim Verona
From: Joakim Verona @ 2005-12-21 20:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Suddenly my marks, and read/unread flags, in my INBOX and in some
other groups appear to be gone.

The marks are ok in other groups.

Theres no aparent pattern in which groups are broken. Some are from
the gmane news server, some from my imap server.

Where are marks stored? Any hints how to debug this and possible
restore the flags would be highly apreciated.

--
Joakim Verona

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-12-21 20:08 UTC | newest]