* Topic completely invisible unless unread articles exist?
@ 2003-12-12 16:25 Lloyd Zusman
From: Lloyd Zusman @ 2003-12-12 16:25 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'd like to make one, specific topic be completely invisible except in
one case: when any of the groups inside of that topic contain unread
articles.  In other words, I don't even want to see the topic heading
unless these unread articles exist.  I'd like other topic headings to
always be visible, irrespective of the state of the unread articles in
that topic's groups.

I haven't been able to find a way to make this happen.  Am I missing
something?

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@asfast.com

* Re: Topic completely invisible unless unread articles exist?
@ 2003-12-31  2:32 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-12-31  2:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com> writes:

> I'd like to make one, specific topic be completely invisible except in
> one case: when any of the groups inside of that topic contain unread
> articles.

See `gnus-topic-display-empty-topics'.