From: Barry Fishman <barry_fishman@acm.org>
Subject: Re: Problems with inlining images in Emacs 20
Date: Thu, 26 Jul 2001 20:49:12 -0400	[thread overview]

ShengHuo ZHU <zsh@cs.rochester.edu> writes:

> Barry Fishman <barry_fishman@acm.org> writes:
>> Concerning mm-decode.el:

> Emm. I think the recent change of "Default to displaying as text"
> causes the problem.  I've fixed it.

Now all my problem messages work fine, unexpectedly without a 'K m'.
Thanks.

>> In general:
>>
>> I don't like encouraging the use of invalidly formatted mime messages,
>> by just having mail/news readers accept them without comment.

> `K m', `W 6', `W q' and `W h' are designed for this purpose.

As usually your n steps in front of me.  Everything was in the
documentation (and reference card).  (So I can add 'K b').  Can I
complain that there are so many feature that I don't expect, I just
forget to look for them? :-)  I need to read through the manual again.
It seems to take continual reading since many parts don't make sense
until you start using the feature.

Thanks Again
Barry