* Converting NNMH mail to NNML.
@ 2000-06-11 21:08 Jorge Godoy
From: Jorge Godoy @ 2000-06-11 21:08 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi!

I have something near 70 folders with thousands of messages using nnmh
backend. I'd like to switch to nnml. I've been trying it the way
described in the info (respooling) but I've done something wrong and
the mail was wrongly separated.

Could anybody give me a hand on that? I can send my .gnus file if
needed (to verify the splitting rules, maybe...).

Thanks!
--
Godoy.	<godoy@conectiva.com>

Departamento de Publicações
Publishing Department                   Conectiva S.A.