Hello ! now i'm sure that you all score my mails around -1000 ;) But i have another terrrible question :) Each time i hit a key in the summary buffer i got : function definition is void sort-subr ... i now i'm tedious but i begin with xemacs/gnus :) I'll try to search in mauals for also displaying cool smileys :) to hide headers by default to have cool colors by default... phew i've got a lot of newbie work :) Sorry for this :) -- Rémi FACKEURE aka ref Don't pay the bill ! Use GNU Linux. veralux : http://www.linuxfreak.com/~ref