* guide or howto on updating gnus?
@ 1999-06-24 14:42 Jack Twilley
From: Jack Twilley @ 1999-06-24 14:42 UTC (permalink / raw)

I'm an active ?gnus user, keeping up on the bleeding edge as best I
can, but I'm not always able to figure out exactly what the changes
are from version to version.

Is there any sort of simple guide to translate between variables in
the old world and in the new world?  I'd like to make sure my .gnus is
up-to-date and that there's no useless old information sitting in
there.

Thanks!

Jack.
--