* PGP signing and file attach
@ 1999-05-25 14:15 Turbo Fredriksson
From: Turbo Fredriksson @ 1999-05-25 14:15 UTC (permalink / raw)

If I send a mail/posting, my mail is automaticly PGP signed
(is turned of on some lists with the help of 'gnus-posting-styles'
and 'gnus-posting-style-alist').

But when I do 'C-a C-a' to attach a file, GNUS first signs the
mail, THEN process the mml part thing, and PGP claims that
it is an invalid PGP signature, quite naturally.

How do I make PGNUS to first fix the mml things, THEN sign it?

Is there a hook that is done just before sending, before the mml
stuff?

Currently I do the signing in the 'message-send-hook', but that's
to early...

[-- Attachment #2: TUX in ASCII --]

     .--.
    |o_o |
    |:_/ |
   //   \ \
  (|     | )
 /'\_   _/`\
 \___)=(___/

 Turbo     __ _     Debian GNU     Unix _IS_ user friendly - it's just
 ^^^^^    / /(_)_ __  _   ___  __  selective about who its friends are
         / / | | '_ \| | | \ \/ /   Debian Certified Linux Developer
  _ /// / /__| | | | | |_| |>  <  Turbo Fredriksson   turbo@tripnet.se
  \\\/  \____/_|_| |_|\__,_/_/\_\ Gothenburg/Sweden
--
Ortega smuggle arrangements Nazi FSF Waco, Texas Ft. Meade explosion
munitions Delta Force assassination plutonium Kennedy PLO Semtex

* Re: PGP signing and file attach
@ 1999-05-25 21:17 ` Florian Weimer
From: Florian Weimer @ 1999-05-25 21:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

Turbo Fredriksson <turbo@tripnet.se> writes:

> How do I make PGNUS to first fix the mml things, THEN sign it?

To solve this and related problems once and for all, pgnus should
implement RFC 2015 (MIME-PGP, like Gnus 5.6 + TM did).

I'm going to have a look at it during the next weekend, but I can't
promise anything because I'm neither a MIME, PGP, elisp nor Gnus guru. ;)