* Unable to see all messages since recent IMAP changes
@ 2015-02-02 23:19 Vincent Bernat
From: Vincent Bernat @ 2015-02-02 23:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hey!

Since the latest IMAP changes, I am unable to enter some groups and on
some others, I don't get all the messages. For example, currently, I see
3 messages in my INBOX while there 10 when I use another IMAP client.

When I refresh the group, I get "nnimap read 0k from " with nothing else
after. What could be the problem?
--
The man who sets out to carry a cat by its tail learns something that
will always be useful and which never will grow dim or doubtful.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2015-02-02 23:19 UTC | newest]