On Sun, 02 Feb 2003, larsi@gnus.org wrote: > Ted Zlatanov writes: > >> The message deletion hook (gnus-summary-article-delete-hook) >> invocation in gnus-summary-move-article doesn't seem to do >> anything, when is that 'junk condition in gnus-sum.el used? > > You have `gnus-move-split-methods', which can return groups and > `junk', which means "delete this". Mostly useful when respooling. OK, as long as I'm right in calling it a delete hook... >> I think I got expiry and deletion right otherwise, can you check? >> Especially expiry is tricky, I'm not sure I understand the whole >> function. > > Could you do a unified diff? I have a hard time reading raw > diffs... Sorry, I forgot the -u. Unified diff attached, plus gnus-registry.el for good measure. >> Incoming messages seem to be spooled in several places, so I'm not >> sure how to deal with that. I only want to intercept nnmail and >> nnimap for now, should I just prepend the hook call to their >> respective split-methods? > > I think that would probably be the best way, but I forget how that > stuff works in detail... :-) Does anyone know? I'm just trying to avoid an hour of source-diving... Thanks Ted