* article mode line?
@ 2002-09-09 19:11 clemens fischer
From: clemens fischer @ 2002-09-09 19:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

i've got my article mode line set like this:

  gnus-article-mode-line-format "%g [%w] %m %-33,33S"

but i rather want it to show it how far i'm into an article percentage
wise, or by line-number if this is cheaper.  the article mode line
shows all sorts of stuff related to buffers, which obviously push the
configurable part out to the right.  is it possible to control all of
the line?

--
clemens

* Re: article mode line?
@ 2002-12-29 17:48 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-12-29 17:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

clemens fischer <ino@despammed.com> writes:

> i've got my article mode line set like this:
>
>   gnus-article-mode-line-format "%g [%w] %m %-33,33S"
>
> but i rather want it to show it how far i'm into an article percentage
> wise, or by line-number if this is cheaper.  the article mode line
> shows all sorts of stuff related to buffers, which obviously push the
> configurable part out to the right.  is it possible to control all of
> the line?

Yes; it's controlled by `mode-line-format'.  You could alter that
variable from `gnus-article-mode-hook', for instance.