* Teletext
@ 1998-11-10  3:45 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-11-10  3:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

I've just whipped up a very hackish interface to reading teletext
pages -- if you have a video4linux setup already.  (xawtv, for
instance.)  Linux only, I guess.

It's very simple, but might be useful if you're into that kind of
thing.  Fetch if from:

<URL:http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsi/other/vtx-emacs.tar.gz>

(No, I couldn't find a single other interface to actually reading
teletext pages after they were dumped.  Sheesh.)

(Perhaps things would look raaht purdy if I had a proper teletext
font.  Does such a thing exist?)

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-11-10  3:45 UTC | newest]