* The Talk
@ 1998-10-03  6:14 Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
                   ` (4 more replies)
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-10-03  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Huh.  I think I just wrote the talk I'm supposed to give on Wednesday,
but I'm not quite sure how long it's going to be.  That is, the talk
is supposed to be 45 minutes or so.  How many words are there in 45
minutes, especially counting fumbling with the overhead and stuff?
I've written 3 A4 pages of 11-point text...

I don't plan on actually reading the script; I though I would just
have it to fall back upon if I totally blank out while I'm talking.
Perhaps read occational things, but fill out with lots of "uh", "ah",
"well" and "like"s.

I have to do some transparencies.  Anyone have any ideas what might
look nice?  Both color and b&w would be OK.  Does anyone feel like
creating especially impressive and informative looks at how Gnus looks
like?  Kinda demonstrate-how-Gnus-looks-and-feels kinda thing.  I
would be most grateful if someone could create those, and put
full-sized screen shots somewhere I can fetch them (and then print out
onto transparencies).

  larsi@ifi.uio.no * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen