Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > roth@cse.ucsc.edu (Carl D. Roth) writes: > > The way I've worked around points 1. and 3. above is to slightly > > modify gnus-nocem-enter-article to match groups out of a *different* > > hashtb than gnus-newsrc-hashtb. This new hash table consists of the > > gnus-group-real-name mappings of all of the groups in the newsrc. > Yes, that sounds like the right way to do it. Could you mail me > patches? I hope posting is OK... The patch itself also adds a debugging statement to nocem-check-article. I run nocem in batch mode, and I want to know about all of the `invalid' nocem issuers.