* message-font-lock-keywords
@ 2003-07-25  6:11 Katsumi Yamaoka
From: Katsumi Yamaoka @ 2003-07-25  6:11 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I've made the message-font-lock-keywords variable fully
customizable keeping the backward compatibility.  It must be
useful, however I am wavering whether I should install it in
Gnus CVS since it is not a development period now.  Can it be
installed now or should I wait for the start of No Gnus?  The
patch is here:

ftp://ftp.jpl.org/pub/tmp/message-fontl.patch
--
Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org>

* Re: message-font-lock-keywords
@ 2003-10-17 21:37 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-10-17 21:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Katsumi Yamaoka <yamaoka@jpl.org> writes:

> I've made the message-font-lock-keywords variable fully
> customizable keeping the backward compatibility.  It must be
> useful, however I am wavering whether I should install it in
> Gnus CVS since it is not a development period now.  Can it be
> installed now or should I wait for the start of No Gnus?

Since No Gnus is only a couple of weeks off (now :-), perhaps waiting
would be the best idea.

(I plan on doing 5.10.3 after going through all the mail, and then
5.10.4 (etc) for a week or so, and then go to No Gnus.  (Yeah, yeah,
me and plans...))