Xavier Maillard writes: > Whenever I sign a message to the ding list and then read, it shows > me it failed verifying the sign. What it is really weird is that it > *ONLY* happens in this group but I can easily verify any "self" > signed message in other groups. It happens to me randomly. I think it's something related to the key and its processing under Gnus. Your signature failed for me now. Mine will be OK (I have tried that before), at least for me, in this very same group... > Any idea on where I should start to see what is going wrong ? I made > a comparison between ding group setup and debiand-user-french and > all seem good to me (exactly the same settings). Ugh ? Check the keys... See you, -- Godoy.