* potential bug in gnus (duplication of input key on frame switch)
@ 2002-09-12 19:14 Ami Fischman
From: Ami Fischman @ 2002-09-12 19:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi there,

I've been having some intermittent (infrequent) buggy behaviour from
gnus/emacs, and I used to think that it was emacs' fault, but I can't seem
to reproduce the problem without gnus.  The problem is that sometimes, if I
hit '4 g' (to get new news from foreign nntp groups), switch away from my
emacs session, and then switch back, the next keystroke will be executed
twice (or 3 times), even though I only entered it once.  If this intrigues
you, please see the thread going on at:
(that article is the last one in the thread as of right now).

Thanks,
--
  Ami Fischman
  usenet@fischman.org

only message in thread, other threads:[~2002-09-12 19:14 UTC | newest]