* Different Gcc for Reply and Followup
@ 2001-11-18 10:48 Vincent Bernat
From: Vincent Bernat @ 2001-11-18 10:48 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi !

Is it possible to have a different Gcc for reply and for followup : I
would like to always have Gcc: nnml:sent-mail when I hit reply key but
I would like to keep the current Gcc: when doing a followup.
--
I WILL NOT SLEEP THROUGH MY EDUCATION
I WILL NOT SLEEP THROUGH MY EDUCATION
I WILL NOT SLEEP THROUGH MY EDUCATION
-+- Bart Simpson on chalkboard in episode 7F22

* Re: Different Gcc for Reply and Followup
@ 2001-11-18 20:06 ` Raymond Scholz
From: Raymond Scholz @ 2001-11-18 20:06 UTC (permalink / raw)

Vincent Bernat <bernat@scientist.com> writes:

> Is it possible to have a different Gcc for reply and for followup : I
> would like to always have Gcc: nnml:sent-mail when I hit reply key but
> I would like to keep the current Gcc: when doing a followup.

I think it depends on how you set your Gcc headers normally.

Does this work?

(setq gnus-message-archive-group
      '((when (not (boundp 'post))
	  "nnml:sent-mail")
	nil))

Cheers, Ray
--
/* Halley */ (Halley's comment.)

* Re: Different Gcc for Reply and Followup
@ 2001-11-18 22:59   ` Vincent Bernat
From: Vincent Bernat @ 2001-11-18 22:59 UTC (permalink / raw)

OoO En ce début de soirée du dimanche 18 novembre 2001, vers 21:06,
Raymond Scholz <ray-2001@zonix.de> disait:

>> Is it possible to have a different Gcc for reply and for followup : I
>> would like to always have Gcc: nnml:sent-mail when I hit reply key but
>> I would like to keep the current Gcc: when doing a followup.

> I think it depends on how you set your Gcc headers normally.

I use this :

(setq gnus-message-archive-group
      '((if (message-news-p)
	    nil
	  "sent-mail")))

But, I use the param "gcc-self" in "G c" to avoid Gcc in mailing
lists.

> (setq gnus-message-archive-group
>       '((when (not (boundp 'post))
> 	  "nnml:sent-mail")
> 	nil))

This doesn't work. Maybe I could rebind "R" to always get a Gcc with
it ?