* gnus-agent-expire breaks on second 'agent' server
@ 1998-04-05  4:18 Mike McEwan
From: Mike McEwan @ 1998-04-05  4:18 UTC (permalink / raw)

  I have a secondary server `(nntp "sunsite.auc.dk")' covered under the
agent. However, when conducting a `gnus-agent-expire' I get:

File error: "Opening output file", "No such file or directory",
 "/home/mike/News/agent/nntp/sunsite.auc.dk/gnu/emacs/gnus/.overview"

  It would appear that, having finished expiring articles for my
primary select method (via which I subscribe to gnu.emacs.gnus), a
variable's value is perhaps not being reset to an appropriate value.

  I've tried to track it down, but I can only verify that `sym'
evaluates to `gnu\.emacs\.gnus' at the time of the error in
`gnus-agent-expire'. I only subscribe to this group on my primary
server, which, at the time of error, has already had its articles
successfully expired.

  Anyone else getting this?

--
Mike.

only message in thread, other threads:[~1998-04-05  4:18 UTC | newest]