* manual additions
@ 1998-03-01 19:03 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 1998-03-01 19:03 UTC (permalink / raw)

First, can the nice html manual that Lars has on line be downloaded
already in html format?

A small suggestion on the user manual in Info:

There is a brief yet handy example .gnus.el to get inexperienced people
started.

Something similar showing some basic examples of how the predicate,
scoring catagories are set up, and how they actually appear when making
them up, would help enormously.

* Re: manual additions
@ 1998-03-02  9:50 ` Kai Haberzettl
From: Kai Haberzettl @ 1998-03-02  9:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

> First, can the nice html manual that Lars has on line be downloaded
> already in html format?

I haven't seen it, but you can use wget:

wget -r -l3 -L -k http://www.stud.ifi.uio.no/~larsi/www.gnus.org/manual/gnus_toc.html

worked fine for me.

Kai

--
"We had it tough ... I had to get up at 9 o'clock at night, half
an hour before I went to bed, eat a lump of dry poison, work 29

* Re: manual additions
@ 1998-03-07 12:47 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-03-07 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

> Something similar showing some basic examples of how the predicate,
> scoring catagories are set up, and how they actually appear when making
> them up, would help enormously.

There are examples in the "Category Syntax" section...