* Compressed nnfolders?
@ 2007-10-03 12:59 Georg C. F. Greve
From: Georg C. F. Greve @ 2007-10-03 12:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

Hi all,

I keep my old and ancient email in nnfolder boxes per month, and only
need it occasionally. So this is perfect material for compression, but
it seems that nnfolder does not work with compression -- or that I am
missing something.

If someone could point me in the right direction, that would be very
much appreciated.

Best regards,
Georg

--