* [Q] nosey smileys ?
@ 2002-06-10  9:07 Didier Verna
From: Didier Verna @ 2002-06-10  9:07 UTC (permalink / raw)

        Hi there.

I've just upgraded (I hadn't done so for a long time, I also can't follow
closely the list these days, and I apologize for this), and the nosey smileys
are gone. I've got awful square B/W smileys now.

Why has this happened ?

Note: I can still get the old smileys in the Gnus XEmacs package archive, but
I want to know why they have disapeared from the main stream.

--
Didier Verna, didier@lrde.epita.fr, http://www.lrde.epita.fr/~didier

EPITA / LRDE, 14-16 rue Voltaire   Tel.+33 (1) 53 14 59 47
94276 Le Kremlin-Bicêtre, France   Fax.+33 (1) 53 14 59 22   didier@xemacs.org