Hi Simon, || On 10 Apr 2001 12:50:40 +0200 || Simon Josefsson wrote: >> The biggest problem was that the gnus crypto function didn't work >> since it gave mailcrypt the buffer to encrypt that didn't contain >> headers so mailcrypt had no way to determine who to encrypt it >> for. sj> Weird, this is definitely not the case for me. Could you tell sj> why `message-options-set-recipient' function fail to figure out sj> recipients? Or if there's some problem in mml2015 when mailcrypt sj> is given the information snarfed from the *mail* buffer? Okay, I left away my cludge and you're right, it works now. The only thing I prefer about my cludge is that it shows you the recipients and allows you to edit them. This is pretty nice as sometimes people will have mail-addresses in their headers that don't match the addresses in their GPG keys. Regards, Georg -- Georg C. F. Greve Free Software Foundation Europe (http://fsfeurope.org) Brave GNU World (http://brave-gnu-world.org)