* Quickest way to mark *all* backend read articles as dormant?
@ 1999-11-13  2:09 Rob Browning
From: Rob Browning @ 1999-11-13  2:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

I think I'm going to switch over to total-expire, and in evaluating
that, I'm trying to figure out the quickest way to mark *all* read
articles in my mail backend as dormant.  I figured out how to do it
manually on a per-group basis, but I have a *lot* of groups.  I was
wondering if there was a quick way I could do it globally.

I'm not opposed to hand-editing my .newsrc.el for this one-time
switchover if that would work and be easiest, but I figured that that
might be unsafe.

Thanks

* Re: Quickest way to mark *all* backend read articles as dormant?
@ 1999-11-13  2:47 ` Stainless Steel Rat
From: Stainless Steel Rat @ 1999-11-13  2:47 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Rat <ratinox@peorth.gweep.net>    \ Happy Fun Ball contains a liquid core,
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ which, if exposed due to rupture, should