* Re: Wrong display of the attached mail with current CVS
       [not found] ` <873c7ut9g2.fsf@echidna.jochen.org>
@ 2004-03-28 14:50   ` Jesper Harder
From: Jesper Harder @ 2004-03-28 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

Jochen Hein <jochen@jochen.org> writes:

> Ok, we are getting closer.  In my customization I have:
>
> ,----
> | (setq gnus-treat-hide-boring-headers t)
> `----
>
> If I change that to nil, display works.  So I assume the bug is
> somewhere in the treat-function.

No, it works as expected.  It doesn't make a lot of sense to hide
boring "headers" in message bodies, and if you don't want to do that,
then don't set it to `t' but `head'.

--
Jesper Harder                                <http://purl.org/harder/>

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-03-28 14:50 UTC | newest]