* Please update variable gnus-group-faq-directory
@ 2003-10-05  6:14 Albert Chun-Chieh Huang
From: Albert Chun-Chieh Huang @ 2003-10-05  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)

Dear all,
    In gnus, there is default value for the variable
gnus-grup-faq-directory. Among the directory, the value
"/ftp@nctuccca.edu.tw:/pub/USENET" has gone for a while. I posted this
problem on Internet news, the administrator responded me quickly. Now
the path changes to
"/ftp@nctuccca.nctu.edu.tw:/pub/Documents/FAQ/usenet-by-group/"
The files in nctuccca.edu.tw and nctuccca.nctu.edu.tw should be
identical, but nctuccca.edu.tw seems to be with problems.
    Is there anybody kind enough to update the variable? Thanks.

Albert
--
Chun-Chieh Huang, aka Albert   | E-mail: jjhuang AT cm.nctu.edu.tw
黃俊傑                         |

* Re: Please update variable gnus-group-faq-directory
@ 2003-10-06  3:41 ` Jesper Harder
From: Jesper Harder @ 2003-10-06  3:41 UTC (permalink / raw)

Albert Chun-Chieh Huang <mr894348@cs.nthu.edu.tw> writes:

>     In gnus, there is default value for the variable
> gnus-grup-faq-directory. Among the directory, the value
> "/ftp@nctuccca.edu.tw:/pub/USENET" has gone for a while. I posted this
> problem on Internet news, the administrator responded me quickly. Now
> the path changes to
> "/ftp@nctuccca.nctu.edu.tw:/pub/Documents/FAQ/usenet-by-group/"

Thanks, updated.

The correct path appears to be "/pub/Documents/rtfm/usenet-by-group/",
though.