But perhaps this is a rather esoteric question, and not something that should be a primary consideration when designing the MIME user interface. > But then there's the question of multipart/alternative and nested > multiparts and how to compose those. That wouldn't be quite so easy, > but I don't think it needs to be and I'm sure something could be > figured out. Like possibly highlighting some number of adjacent > parts with transient-mark-mode on and then hitting some key combo to > signify that the parts are alternative or nested. I'm against marking parts and then issuing commands. :-) I like to enter commands to make things happen; not futzing around with the cursor a lot, and then making things happen. -- (domestic pets only, the antidote for overdose, milk.) larsi@gnus.org * Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen