* lately to read a digest a second time, one must exit and then reenter the group
@ 2010-10-23 10:14 jidanni
From: jidanni @ 2010-10-23 10:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: bugs; +Cc: ding

Lately one can only read a digest with ^D once, else:
Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "No buffer named  *Original Article nnml:mail.misc*")
  gnus-summary-enter-digest-group(nil)
  call-interactively(gnus-summary-enter-digest-group nil nil)

To read a digest a second time, one must exit and then reenter the group.
gnus-version "Gnus v5.13".

* Re: lately to read a digest a second time, one must exit and then reenter the group
@ 2010-10-24  2:51 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2010-10-24  2:51 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: ding

jidanni@jidanni.org writes:

> Lately one can only read a digest with ^D once, else:
> Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "No buffer named  *Original Article nnml:mail.misc*")
>   gnus-summary-enter-digest-group(nil)
>   call-interactively(gnus-summary-enter-digest-group nil nil)

I wasn't able to reproduce this with any regularity, but I think I may
have fixed it anyway.