From: Lloyd Zusman <ljz@asfast.com>
Subject: Problem with gnus-topic-display-empty-topics?
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 11:35:49 -0500	[thread overview]

Even though `gnus-topic-display-empty-topics' is set to `t' for me, if I
select a topic with `RET' or `SPACE', I don't see any of the groups
within that topic, except those groups containing unread or marked
articles.

I have to invoke `C-u RET' or `C-u SPACE' on the topic line in order to
see all the groups within it ... even those groups which are configured
to be "Permanently Visible" in their own group parameters.

Is this correct?

If so, is there a way to configure Gnus so that invoking `RET' or
`SPACE' on the topic line will always show me all groups within that
topic?  ... or at least all "Permanently Visible" groups?

Thanks in advance.

--
 Lloyd Zusman
 ljz@asfast.com