Lloyd Zusman writes: > [ ... ] > > I was wondering why this option didn't work for me, and I found the code > below in yesterday's CVS. Notice that it makes my user ID known to gpg > by means of the `--remote-user' option. However, this option is no > longer used in recent versions of gpg ... it's been replaced with > `--recipient'. > > I think that we need a configuration variable that allows us to specify > one or the other of these option flags, so that the code can be made to > work with both older and newer versions of gpg. Here's a patch for this. What do you folks think? If it's suitable, feel free to apply it to CVS. Thanks.