* drafts group
@ 2003-09-26 14:17 James H.Cloos Jr.
From: James H.Cloos Jr. @ 2003-09-26 14:17 UTC (permalink / raw)

I notice that in 5.10.2 my drafts folder shows up in the same face as
other level 1 groups, whereas it used to have a face of its own.

I also do not get the draft bindings in summary mode when in that group.

Is this expected or has something been lost in my ~/.newsrc.eld?

-JimC

* Re: drafts group
@ 2003-10-17 17:20 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2003-10-17 17:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

James H.Cloos Jr. <cloos@jhcloos.com> writes:

> I notice that in 5.10.2 my drafts folder shows up in the same face as
> other level 1 groups, whereas it used to have a face of its own.

Hm...  did it?  I don't recall that...

> I also do not get the draft bindings in summary mode when in that group.
>
> Is this expected or has something been lost in my ~/.newsrc.eld?

It sounds like the

 ((gnus-dummy
   (gnus-draft-mode)))

entry has gone missing from your group parameters.