Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > Hm. That's not supposed to happen... I've done some minor tweaks > to the HTML washing function, so could you try updating to the > latest CVS and see whether the problem still exists? If it does, > I'll poke around some more... The problem still exists, i.e. if I specify a string list as the value of the treatment variable, it gets applied to all parts of the article (including the headers). After looking at the code (bear in mind that I'm a complete newbie), I think I have corrected the problem. I was able to fix this behavior with the following patch. Thanks, Pete