* Subject line missed in pgnus-0.38
@ 1998-10-25  8:30 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 1998-10-25  8:30 UTC (permalink / raw)

Pgnus-0.38

Not sure if this is a result of the new implementaion of the User
defined extra header or not.

Some peculiar circumstances led to situation where I had occasion to
resend a messaged to a different address than the original.  Using
`S D r' I was prompted for the new `To' address as usual.  The newly
added address was to a mail list I read, so a few minutes later I had
a copy sent to me from that lists server, but now the subject is
missing.

The original subject line is there in the headers but doesn't show in
the summary buffer.  This post has been knocked around a bit though so
the headers are a little confusing.
Heres the sequence:
Originally the message was mailed to an individual and should have
been mailed to the mail list.  The copy that got resent was actually a
cc to me where I noticed the error and resent it to the list.  So it
has been sent from two 3 different mail clients, 2 by me and then the
list server.

The first four lines look like they might indicate something to do
with the new header stuff.

Headers below:
_____________________________________

From: Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com>
To: unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Date: 	Sun, 25 Oct 1998 00:53:48 -0700
Apparently-To: <reader@newsguy.com>
Sender: owner-linux-net@vger.rutgers.edu

Sender: root
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 1998 22:15:30 -0700
From: Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com>
To: Michael Talbot-Wilson <mtw@calypso.view.net.au>
Subject: Re: DayLight Saving - in Australia

--
Harry Putnam reader@newsguy.com
Running Redhat Linux-5.1

* Re: Subject line missed in pgnus-0.38
@ 1998-10-25 17:00 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-10-25 17:00 UTC (permalink / raw)

> The original subject line is there in the headers but doesn't show in
> the summary buffer.  This post has been knocked around a bit though so
> the headers are a little confusing.

Well, it looks like something has decided to add a new set of
headers.