From: Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com>
Subject: Re: two agent nits
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2003 13:53:15 -0600	[thread overview]

> * I can't seem to get the agent to fetch read articles.
>   gnus-agent-consider-all-articles's value is t
>   The default agent category predicate is 'true'.
>   `J s' and `J u' just download unread or ticked articles.

One partial solution to above was posted here recently to similar
query of mine.  It forces gnus to download anything you read.

Could have repercussions in groups where you don't want that but I
suspect it could be put into Group Parameters or agent-parameters.
(I don't know how myself)

This is a partial repost of Kevin G's  (hope he doesn't mind) from
message-id: