* Registry.. what is its purpose?
@ 2003-05-11  4:19 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 2003-05-11  4:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Sorry for the dumb question but starting at the top of gnus info
manual for 5.10.1 (Which is what came with my cvs 5.10.2) an `index'
search doesn't hit `registry' neither does an `s' search.

Looking at posted messages about the registry, I find only bits and
pieces, though I'm sure it was fully explained if taken together or
maybe way back down the road some where.

I wondered if someone in the know about the registry could give an
overview of its purpose in life.