* scroll behavior request...
@ 2002-06-23  0:09 D. Goel
From: D. Goel @ 2002-06-23  0:09 UTC (permalink / raw)

This command gnus-summary-next-page, when it reaches the end of the
article, either jumps to the next article, or jumps to the beginning
of the article.  Could we please also provide an option so that it
just stays there, at the end of the article, (just like its
counterpart gnus-summary-previous-page does by default)..?

,----
| (defun gnus-summary-next-page (&optional lines circular)
|   "Show next page of the selected article.
| If at the end of the current article, select the next article.
| LINES says how many lines should be scrolled up.
|
| If CIRCULAR is non-nil, go to the start of the article instead of
| selecting the next article when reaching the end of the current
| article."
`----

DG

* Re: scroll behavior request...
@ 2002-12-30 19:55 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 2002-12-30 19:55 UTC (permalink / raw)

"D. Goel" <deego@glue.umd.edu> writes:

> This command gnus-summary-next-page, when it reaches the end of the
> article, either jumps to the next article, or jumps to the beginning
> of the article.  Could we please also provide an option so that it
> just stays there, at the end of the article, (just like its
> counterpart gnus-summary-previous-page does by default)..?

Yup.  Fix in Oort Gnus v0.08 (i. e., CVS).