Hi, I use Gnus and have this in my customized variables: '(gnus-cited-lines-visible (quote (0 . 3))) I'm in the summary buffer (see attachment) and cursor is on the mail which is displayed in the article buffer. There is [+] sign (an author of this mail is not able to cite properly :-)). I;d like to see the end of the actual mail - so I must press space, I did it, nothing happened. I did it again, nothing happend again... This is probably Gnus's fault so I CC: it to ding@. -- Pavel Janík ml. Pavel@Janik.cz http://www.janik.cz