From: "Georg C. F. Greve" <greve@gnu.org>
Cc: ding@gnus.org
Subject: Re: Two and a half PGP-MIME issues
Date: 22 Nov 2000 15:38:14 +0100	[thread overview]

Funnily enough I did NOT have this problem until I kicked out gpg.el
(in the contrib directory) from my configuration to check out whether
the recipient problem would disappear with mailcrypt 3.5.5.

However: after kicking it out, I see the same problem now. Strange
enough it does not appear in my archived mails (they look fine) only
in those coming in from somewhere else.

 >> > Probably fixed. Please try and tell me the result.

 >> No, I see the same result as before.  I'm using Emacs 20.7.2 with
 >> Mule-UCS on Debian Potato.  Please tell me if I should provide you
 >> with more information on my environment or sample mails / buffers
 >> etc.

 sz> Are \201's produced if you manually decrypt the message?

Not here. They look fine when being decoded with Seahorse.

Regards,
                Georg

--
Georg C. F. Greve <greve@gnu.org>
the monthly GNU forum in English, German,