* Number of messages in Topic and killing some groups
@ 2000-05-30 17:05 Pavel Janík ml.
From: Pavel Janík ml. @ 2000-05-30 17:05 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I just wanted to find some mail I sent yesterday. I'm saving all outgoing
messages:

(setq gnus-message-archive-group
      '((concat "Sent-" (format-time-string "%Y-%m"))))

I do not have these groups subscribed, so I pressed F to find them, found
the mail and now I should kill them again. When you kill the group which is
not the last one of these archived groups, the number in Topic line (%A I
think) is lowered. But when you kill the last one, the number stays the
same as before killing the last group.
--
Pavel Janík ml.
Pavel.Janik@linux.cz

only message in thread, other threads:[~2000-05-30 17:05 UTC | newest]