* apop-continuation
@ 1999-07-06 16:32 David Hedbor
From: David Hedbor @ 1999-07-06 16:32 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hmm. I did have an old pop3 in my load-path (in
/usr/local/lib/xemacs/xemacs-packages/lisp/mail-lib/). I upgraded to
0.92 and removed the above file and it still asks for auth every time.
--
[ Below is a random fortune, which is unrelated to the above message. ]
System going down in 5 minutes.

* Re: apop-continuation
@ 1999-07-06 18:45 ` Stainless Steel Rat
From: Stainless Steel Rat @ 1999-07-06 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)

--
Rat <ratinox@peorth.gweep.net>    \ Warning: pregnant women, the elderly, and
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ children under 10 should avoid prolonged