* "Sender: "
@ 1999-03-14 14:50 Harry Putnam
From: Harry Putnam @ 1999-03-14 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)

After a new install of Linux and a fresh setup of gnus (0.89)
Having mail trouble with the sender line.  I've lost track of how gnus
generates that line now.  Seem to  remember seeing some changes
somewhere down the line.  If I want to make any adjustments to that
function, how to proceed.

Hopefully to make "sender" match 'From' until I get the newly installed OS
configed properly.  Mail domains are bouncing my "sender" header.

--
Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com>
Running Redhat Linux 5.2

* Re: "Sender: "
@ 1999-03-14 16:20 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-03-14 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)

> After a new install of Linux and a fresh setup of gnus (0.89)
> Having mail trouble with the sender line.  I've lost track of how gnus
> generates that line now.

It's generated from the `system-name' function.