* highlighting only substrings that match score rules?
@ 1998-11-09 18:35 Bill White
From: Bill White @ 1998-11-09 18:35 UTC (permalink / raw)

When an article matches a score rule, the article's entire line in the
summary buffer is highlighted. Is it possible to highlight only the
part of the line that matched the score rule(s)?

Thanks -

bw
--
Bill White . billw@wolfram.com . http://www.wolfram.com/~billw
I have discovered a truly wonderful proof of Fermat's Last Theorem,

* Re: highlighting only substrings that match score rules?
@ 1998-11-10  4:52 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-11-10  4:52 UTC (permalink / raw)

Bill White <billw@wolfram.com> writes:

> When an article matches a score rule, the article's entire line in the
> summary buffer is highlighted. Is it possible to highlight only the
> part of the line that matched the score rule(s)?

I don't think so.  The scoring isn't done on the lines you see
displayed in the summary buffer -- these are generated relatively long
after the scoring has been done.