* nnml-generate-overview-1 bound
@ 1998-01-06 21:28 Patrick Audley
From: Patrick Audley @ 1998-01-06 21:28 UTC (permalink / raw)

	Is it possible to have this command work with process marks in
the group buffer and be added to the group menu?

					Thanks,
						Patrick Audley
--
Nine out of ten men who preferred Camels have switched back to women.

* Re: nnml-generate-overview-1 bound
@ 1998-01-12 22:26 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-01-12 22:26 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick Audley <paudley@blackcat.ca> writes:

> 	Is it possible to have this command work with process marks in
> the group buffer and be added to the group menu?

Uhm...?  I don't see what this would do?  Tha Overview file would be
generated with only a few Lines in it,--  and that would be Odd?

* Re: nnml-generate-overview-1 bound
@ 1998-01-13  2:59   ` Patrick Audley
From: Patrick Audley @ 1998-01-13  2:59 UTC (permalink / raw)
  Cc: ding

> > 	Is it possible to have this command work with process marks in
> > the group buffer and be added to the group menu?
>
> Uhm...?  I don't see what this would do?  Tha Overview file would be
> generated with only a few Lines in it,--  and that would be Odd?

	;)  No...  I mean if you have a bunch of nnml groups that you
wanted to run nnml-generate-overview-1 on, instead of running n-g-o-1,
then typing the physical directory for each group, you could just '#'
them in the group buffer and hit <insert keystroke here>.

--
It seems everything in the world gets more valuable as it ages- except
the human body.                    -Ken Roesler

* Re: nnml-generate-overview-1 bound
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1998-02-02 18:37 UTC (permalink / raw)

Patrick Audley <paudley@blackcat.ca> writes:

> 	;)  No...  I mean if you have a bunch of nnml groups that you
> wanted to run nnml-generate-overview-1 on, instead of running n-g-o-1,
> then typing the physical directory for each group, you could just '#'
> them in the group buffer and hit <insert keystroke here>.

Oh, I see.  Uhm... no, I don't think it would be used much, so I'm not
going to implement it.