Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen writes: > Thanks for the patch; I've applied it to Oort Gnus v0.08 (i. e., > CVS). > > Hm... That looks like it should work, basically. Nothing happens > when you use this? Doh!! It actually did work, I just can't spell 'Lambda' so it was never being applied. :-) There is still one additional problem though, the washing affects the entire article including the headers. As a result of the HTML washing, the headers are all on one long line. The docs state that when a string list is used as the value to the treatment variable, the treatment specified is performed on all body parts. So things work as documented, but is there anyway to get the behavior I'm looking for? Here is a doc patch for the first patch I submitted. Thanks! Pete