* Editing articles with `e' in Summary buffer
@ 2001-06-12 18:01 Pavel Janík
From: Pavel Janík @ 2001-06-12 18:01 UTC (permalink / raw)

Hi,

I use editing articles with the key `e' in Summary buffer a lot, because I
miss labels to e-mails (I have written something which can almost fulfil my
needs). So I very often add a new header to my e-mails stored in nnfolder
mboxes. Sometimes, I will see an error "Couldn't replace article". The same
happen when I edit it again (to try if it only happens the first time). But
when I move to the next article in the summary buffer and display it, and
then move back to the article I want to edit, everything is OK, I can edit
this article and replace it correctly. The same happens with 5.9.0 or CVS
Oort. Emacs version does not matter. Do you see the same?
--
Pavel Janík

/* Identify the flock of penguins.  */
                  -- 2.2.16 arch/alpha/kernel/setup.c

only message in thread, other threads:[~2001-06-12 18:01 UTC | newest]