* bug report in pgnus 80 with agent
@ 1999-03-18 16:34 Laura Conrad
From: Laura Conrad @ 1999-03-18 16:34 UTC (permalink / raw)

One problem I'm having I'm pretty sure must be a bug in pgnus; that
is, even if what I'm doing is wrong, so is the error message.

When I want to go back and see previously read messages in a group, I
usually do ^U <return> on that group in the *Group* buffer.  When I do
this when I am agentized, I get the message:

	no more unread articles

I thought the ^U was asking it to show me articles whether they are
marked read or not.

This is a group which I did actually manage to read, but only while
plugged and connected, so there may in fact be no articles actually
downloaded, (this is actually what I'm trying to find out) but if so
it should say "no articles", not "no unread articles".

--
Laura
lconrad@world.std.com

* Re: bug report in pgnus 80 with agent
@ 1999-03-28 15:19 ` Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen
From: Lars Magne Ingebrigtsen @ 1999-03-28 15:19 UTC (permalink / raw)

Laura Conrad <lconrad@concord.com> writes:

> When I want to go back and see previously read messages in a group, I
> usually do ^U <return> on that group in the *Group* buffer.  When I do
> this when I am agentized, I get the message:
>
> 	no more unread articles

I'm unable to reproduce this bug.  Does this happen on all groups when
you enter them with `C-u RET' and are unplugged?